The Stern AC-DC Luci Premium Pinball Machine comes with free delivery, and we have the lowest price for the Official UK version.
Following hot on the heels of the other rock band inspired pinball machine, Rolling Stones, is the AC-DC pinball game. The Australian band, formed in 1973 by brothers Malcolm and Angus Young, are considered as the pioneers of heavy metal.thc vaporizer
The translite and cabinet artwork feature completely unique artwork depicting ‘Luci’. The game even features a special red cabinet trim to be the ultimate celebration of AC/DC’s historic music career.
Mixed with the five band members are elements from their albums and tours, such as the inflatable Rosie character they have on stage during Whole Lotta Rosie, the train image from Rock-N-Roll Train and the cannon used on the cover of For Those About To Rock, on that same track and in their live performances.
This special ‘Luci’ edition of AC/DC comes with a specal unique art package, unique to this premium version of the game.
Stern AC-DC Premium Key Features:
- “Underworld” Lower Mini-Playfield W/TWO flippers, Angus face and targets
- “Hells Bell” swinging Newton ball pendulum with score sensor
- Hidden magnet to swing bell remotely
- Molded 3D “Rock N Roll” train With LED headlight and horns
- FIVE bank AC/DC drop targets (left)
- THREE bank T.N.T. drop targets (center)
- Slam action target behind center T.N.T. drop target
- Crossover ball track and diverter
- T.N.T. detonator animated with solenoid actuated handle
- Animated band member display
- Animated “Highway To Hell” LED flames tunnel
- Super bright “Back In Black” LED strobe lights
- Wedge-based LED GIs
- 16 tri-color LEDs
- Classic lock asssembly and playfield slide supports
- Unique translite
- Powder coated red gloss legs, hinges, front molding and side armour with flipper button protection
- 1 Ramp Mounted Magnetic Diverter For Cannon Loading
- High Definition Color Cabinet and Decal Artwork
- Motorized Rotating Ball Cannon, Player Controlled
- 3 “Thunderstruck” Standup Targets w/ Super Bright Flash Lamps
- 4 “ROCK” Standup Targets (on right)
- Lit Start/Fire Cannon Button w/ Laser Cut S/S Trim Plate
- Back Panel Jukebox Song Selector w/ Flashing Red Horns
- Posi-Lock Ball Ejector and Electric Top Gate
- 2 Molded Super Speed Ramps
- T.N.T. Explosion Butyrates In Key Locations
- 2 High Powered Slingshots
- 3 Super Bright LED Jet Bumpers
- 1 “Greased Lightning” Spinning Target
- Traditional Country-Specific Coin Door
- 8 Inch Cabinet Speaker with bold, enhanced sound quality
- QR Codes
- Molded “Hells Bell” Toy, Fixed, W/Standup Target
- Fixed T.N.T. Detonator
- Band Member Butyrate Display
- 5 AC/DC Standup Targets (on left)
- 3 T.N.T. Standup Targets (center)
- Black ABS Lower Arch
- “Latch” Lockdown Bar
On Display in Our Showroom:
If you fancy checking out a new pinball machine, we have a fantastic selection on display in our showroom, set to free play, so you can enjoy a few games to get a feel for them for yourself.
Even if we don’t have the exact game you are looking for set up in the showroom, we can talk you through all the options available to you, whether you’re a pinball fanatic or looking for that single table to kickstart your own collection.
We recommend phoning our showrooms ahead of your visit so we can give you a rundown of every machine we currently have on display to try.
We are keen pinball enthusiasts and have experience of owning and playing a wide variety of pinball games. If you are looking for high quality impartial advice it is definitely worth paying us a visit. There’s nothing like playing a few games to get a real appreciation of how good a game really is.
For more details see our Showroom page. For directions see our How to Find Us page.
Stern AC-DC Luci Premium Measurements:
Please ensure you fully check that a pinball of this size will fit into your intended location.
About Stern Pinball:
Stern Pinball, Inc. (“SPI”) designs and manufactures arcade-quality pinball games. It is the only maker of arcade-quality pinball games in the world and is located just outside Chicago, Illinois.
The company traces its lineage to Philadelphia in the 1930’s when Sam Stern got into the business of operating pinball games. These new games were all the rage in bars and restaurants, and game operators were making a very good living. Sam became so successful as an operator that he soon became a game distributor as well.
In 1947, Sam visited Williams Manufacturing Company in Chicago where, according to pinball industry folklore, he brazenly put his feet up on Harry Williams’ desk and asked, “Why don’t you sell me your company?” Because of Sam’s success as an operator and distributor, it took Harry only three hours to decide to sell half of the company to Sam.
Sam moved to Chicago and became President of Williams. Through the ‘50’s and ‘60’s, he and Harry worked tirelessly to build Williams into one of the leaders in the burgeoning pinball industry.
Sam passed his passion for pinball on to his son, Gary, who as a child played in empty game boxes on the factory floor at Williams. Gary was only 16 years old in the 1960’s when he started working for his father in the stock room at Williams.
The late ‘70’s and early ‘80s saw the emergence of coin-operated video games. As the coin-op market evolved, other companies acquired many of the existing pinball companies. In 1986, after the death of his father, Gary founded Data East Pinball, which was purchased by Sega in 1994 and became Sega Pinball. In 1999, Gary bought the business back from Sega and renamed it Stern Pinball, Inc. Less than a month later, Williams announced plans to cease pinball production in order to focus on the slot machine business.
Through the first decade of the new millennium, SPI has continued to carry the pinball banner and promote the game throughout the world. The company has released many popular games, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, Shrek, Batman, Spiderman, the Simpsons Pinball Party and many more. Its games continue to be enjoyed by both pinball enthusiasts and casual players around the world.
This pinball machine comes with a 2 year parts warranty. All parts that are faulty will be replaced. Often we can solve any problems over the phone and supply any necessary components for the customer to fit. If necessary our specialist repairer can visit your home to inspect and repair your machine on-site, but this would be chargeable. Please call us for a call-out quotation. If parts are required which are not carried at the time these will need to be ordered for you, and will sometimes need to be imported from the States – therefore, there can be a wait for the part to arrive.
After our 2 year warranty has expired we will continue to offer you complete support for any problems you have, either over the phone or by email, and can provide a chargeable engineer call out should it be required. Whatever happens, we will be able to look after you and your pinball machine.
Pinball machines are complicated items, which don’t like being moved about, nor do they like the cold or humidity. Therefore, if you chose to move the pinball machine from where we originally installed it, or it is stored in a cold or damp location, our warranty will become null and void. We won’t be able to supply any parts for your machine free of charge if it has been accidentally damaged or you have tampered with it in any way.
We offer the same warranty as detailed above for our home customers, but for 30 days.